Tuesday 6 November 2012

Cowboys, cockatoos and canapes

Last week I pottered along to One Marylebone to devour a couple of canapes and have a gander at the Next Spring/ Summer press show. Here are some of my favourite spots / micro trends....

1) Home on the ranch
Loving the leather strap on this cowboy-inspired mirror. Mix with some exposed brickwork, rust colours and Jack Daniels and it's a winner in my book


2) Painterly florals 
Yes again, but it's nice for spring. And I do like the contrast against the chunky pastel-coloured crockery.


and I'm liking the red poppy update on the cushion...



And who could say no to a 50s-inspired glass cockatoo? (sorry about the rather dark pic, my phone couldn't cope underground)





Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home