Tuesday 23 October 2012

Bit on the side

I love looking back at my own pinterest boards. Not just for the fact that I must have liked it in the first place, but because it shows the inner workings of my mind...I ALWAYS get totally carried away and go overboard on searching for one particular thing and pinning everything in sight.

Like sideboards.
Then colourful sideboards.
And then revamped sideboards.
And then I pinned pretty much the whole of Lucy Turner's sideboard/chest collection. But look, they are beautiful...





Pineapples, flamingos and parakeets?! Amazing...

Anyway, back to my point.

On a recent trip to John Lewis, I not only spotted some rather stylish but rather expensive Lucy Turner pieces, but also some much more affordable (although slightly damaged) furniture, see below...
(how could I resist, it was reduced from £600 ish to £50!)


The perfect excuse to try out some revamping (a la retro pineapple) as well as house my sewing machine and several thousand buttons.

Watch this space! 


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home